The Bulletin of San Nicola is the official organ of the Basilica. It’s task is
to spread the cult of Sanit Nicolas in the world, informing devotees of all the activities, both religios and cultural, held in the Basilica.
To it’s drafting, collaborate,all the fathers and nuns of the Saint Nicolas community, aides by volunteers wh provide external news on the Cult and devotion of the Saint in various places of Italy and of the world.
Founded by the Prior Oderisio Piscicelli Taeggi in 1906, it’s publication was interrupted for the First World War.
After the war period the pubblication started again in 1920 by the Canons of the Basilica of saint Nicolas, until 1949.
With the coming of the Domenicans in 1951, as custodians of the Basilica and promoters of the Saints cult and ecumenical dialogue, began the new series of the Bulletin in 1952 and since then, without interrumption, until now, all devotees of the Saint of Myra can recive news of the Basilica, cathechesis and important news regarding the ecumenical Dialogue.
Redazione Bollettino di San Nicola
Largo Abate Elia, 13